ARK PWI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faction Logo Competition Entries

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Faction Logo Competition Entries - Page 2 Empty Re: Faction Logo Competition Entries

Post by ThunderBeast Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:31 pm

starwithsky wrote:our name is not from the boat ... i prefer a logo that is not a boat

Well just create one and post it there if you want gl Smile

And represent boat make trip around the world like many ppl we have us i say is from different country's is not represent the name just ppl come over the world in ark and play all together the game .
ThunderBeast
ThunderBeast

Back to top Go down

Faction Logo Competition Entries - Page 2 Empty Re: Faction Logo Competition Entries

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:33 pm

I would like but I really have no time in that period Sad , your logo is really nice, idk if it shows so nice in game

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderBeast Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:35 pm

starwithsky wrote:I would like but I really have no time in that period Sad , your logo is really nice, idk if it shows so nice in game

Thnx just hope fit the game but even if choose or not i want see all ppl ideas and hope if you find time make your post i like to see every one art skils Very Happy
ThunderBeast
ThunderBeast

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:38 am

Faction Logo Competition Entries - Page 2 C2302a10

It's an idea

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderBeast Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:23 pm

Nice Very Happy
ThunderBeast
ThunderBeast

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:17 am

Try and post them in 16x16 format .... they may look nice when their big but mashed up you might not understand anything .

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderBeast Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:28 pm

How is go look in small realy don't know because never do photos or try be a designer but that is my idea and i post there lets see wut going be happen gl Smile
ThunderBeast
ThunderBeast

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:06 pm

Faction Logo Competition Entries - Page 2 76682f10

that's the logo 16*16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:46 am

see star , kind of hard to understand the whole ARK part in there anymore . Like how the big one looked but when its small its hard to view .

here is your's thunder .
bleah .. link expired .

you need them this small because that's how big it will be in game .

Last edited by Charming Khan on Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:55 am

only because i'm totally nab on that thing, but i'm sure that you can do better than me Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderBeast Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:02 pm

Charming Khan wrote:see star , kind of hard to understand the whole ARK part in there anymore . Like how the big one looked but when its small its hard to view .

here is your's thunder .
bleah .. link expired .

you need them this small because that's how big it will be in game .

Realy khan dont know i told you in other post but i see you try hard to show how is go look in 16 x 16 .
Wy just dont wait and see wut ppl vote and see if change or not ?

Is only an idea i dont hear some one say my idea is go choose for the logo

Gl and lets see wut going be happen
ThunderBeast
ThunderBeast

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2